Freecycle Fest will be held on Sunday, October 1 at the NP Pool Parking Lot due to the rain. Bring your usable items between 9am-12pm, and shop between 9am-2pm. Everything is FREE!
Fall Group Events (ticket sales through CommunityPass)
- New Providence Night at NJ Devils Game, Friday, October 13, 7pm, Prudential Center, Newark - A block of tickets has been reserved for our group in section 104 at the NJ Devils v. Arizona Coyotes Game. Non-refundable tickets are $67.00 per person and must be picked up at the Recreation office the week before the game. Transportation is not provided - attendees must arrive on their own. Once logged into CommunityPass, choose 2023 Fall Devils Game - Friday, Oct. 13, 2023.
Two outdoor Pickleball Courts are now open on Tennis Court #8.
2023 Tennis Court Reservations
Tennis court reservations are available to all New Providence residents. A membership permit is not required.
- Court reservations can be made via CommunityPass - each reservation costs $2.
- The CommunityPass program opens each Monday for reservations on the following Friday through Thursday (for example, on April 10, reservations became available for Friday, April 14 to Thursday, April 20).
2023 Youth Fall
Returning favorites include Cartooning, Art Fun, Robotics, Chess, Teen Yoga, Outdoor Fun and Games, and USSI Sports. New classes include Cookie Decorating, Teen Mixed Media Art, Girls Lacrosse! Click to read the 2023 Fall Brochure (PDF).
U.S. Sports Institute (USSI) Information
Read instructions regarding class notifications here.
In the event of inclement weather cancellations, Recreation will send an email to the address listed in your Community Pass account.
"Like" Us on Facebook
"Like" us on Facebook for access to updates on our programs, photos and videos and more! Visit the New Providence Recreation Facebook page.
- CommunityPass Registration FAQs (PDF)
- Programs, Classes, and Camps FAQs (PDF)
- Sports Leagues FAQs (PDF)
- CommunityPass Online Registration Info and Instructions (PDF)
- Registration, Refunds and Financial Assistance (PDF)
- Borough Recreation Fields-Complexes (PDF)
- Borough Parks and Public Spaces (PDF)
- Borough Playgrounds (PDF)