Can I do my own work?

You can do your own building, electrical and plumbing work ONLY in your owner occupied, single family, detached dwelling. All permit and inspections are required. Plumbing, Electrical and Fire Alarm contractors are required to have a State License. All Home Improvement Contractors are required to be registered with the State. Ask for proof of the required license or registration.

Show All Answers

1. Can I do my own work?
2. Are inspections required during the course of construction?