To register for a class or camp, follow the link on www.newprov.org/recreation to begin. Provide your username and password and log in. On your family CP homepage you will see a listing of New Providence organizations that use CP for registration. Non-residents may register for programs for an additional $20 fee.
- Click on the orange box labeled “View Programs and Register” next to New Providence Recreation and choose the appropriate season (2023 Youth Summer, 2023 Tennis Reservations).
- Verify your contact information and e-mail (click “continue” to proceed).
- Select those family members that you are registering and click “Continue.” If the family member that you want to register is not present in the list, click the “Add New Child” or “Add New Adult” button to add additional family members. Repeat as necessary until all family members that are registering are displayed in the list. Continue as directed on the screen.
- On the “Profile Verification” page, enter or confirm the required information for each individual you are registering. When finished, click on the “Continue” button. Please Note: You can choose more than one family member so that registration is completed in a single transaction (i.e.: register two children for camps at the same time).
- On the next page, select the appropriate program(s) for each member of your family. When finished, click “continue”.
- Follow the remaining steps to complete and pay for your registration. CP will calculate your cost on your “Confirmation” page. Payment can be made with a credit card (Visa, Master Card, or Discover).
An e-mail confirmation of the transaction will be sent to the e-mail address(es) on the account.